I had a quick trip to the HMNS (Houston Museum of Natural Science) today and we went through the butterfly exhibit. I really love it because you can touch the butterflies and they don’t care (Though the staff will tell you don’t touch). It’s very convenient to examine them.
I saw Mantises, tarantulas, a snake, and many other neat creatures there too.
Also I got this
Don’t look at me like that. B( Sh-shut up.
- doctorskullcane likes this
- medicsassistant reblogged this from code-pi and added:
- blusentrybullets likes this
- medicsassistant likes this
- thedementedbutcher likes this
- redskillerrabbit likes this
- code-pi posted this